Financing your Next Entrepreneurial
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Capital Link, Inc.
Growth, Funding, and Control are Still Possible in Today's Economy
Chicago, IL April 7, 2003 -- Business owners attending the prestigious Inc. 500 Conference in Rancho Mirage, California on March 27-29, heard an uplifting message about funding their next growth phase: Entrepreneurs with bold plans can acquire the resources they need at excellent valuations, while maintaining control of their companies.
Stefania Aulicino, President of Capital Link, Inc., outlined a process that companies can use to realize the growth they seek. Ms. Aulicino elaborated on the following key steps:
1. Discover your optimum growth and funding strategy
2. Solicit objective professional feedback, anonymously
3. Adjust your growth and funding strategy before exposing your company
4. Create the right documentation for the appropriate funding
5. Pre-screen investors and meet with only those who share your vision and goals
6. Modify the terms offered by investors to suit your needs
7. Execute your optimum growth strategy with clarity and confidence
Ms. Aulicino stated, "The results of this process are increased profitability through enhanced market share, yielding improved shareholder wealth."
One-third of the attendees requested a follow up consultation as a first step in determining how they can grow their businesses using this process in these uncertain times.
Capital Link, Inc. specializes in privately held, owner-managed companies poised for their next growth level. Over the last 10 years, 95% of Capital Link's clients have discovered a future much bigger, safer and more profitable than originally envisioned, closing financing deals with better terms than previously believed possible.
Stefania Aulicino's role as the Entrepreneur's Advocate is a unique blend of her own experiences as an entrepreneur combined with her 15 years as a Wall Street "Insider." She is the creator of a proven methodology known as the Cash and Control System™.
"I perceived attracting resources for my growth would be hard. It wasn't!"
- Wayne McFarland, President - Landmark Industries of Illinois
"Without this process, I would have had no knowledge of the phenomenal opportunity I would have been leaving on the table."
- Fred Baker, Founder and CEO Baker Industries of Pennsylvania
Inc. Magazine celebrated the ranking of America's fastest growing privately held companies for the 21st time. This class of companies ranged from $1.5MM-295MM in revenue.
For additional information, contact:
Stefania Aulicino (312) 951-6777
# # #